A Messy Cook's Note:
A delicious, healthy (pretty much), easier-than-pie snack I invented one night when I had the munchies. Opportunities for variation are endless...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel banana and slice lengthwise.
- 2Spread 1 T of nut butter (or desired amount) on each banana half.
- 3Sprinkle granola over one banana half; press granola lightly to make it stick.
- 4Top with second half and enjoy!
- 5Some variation possibilities: spread with dulce de leche, cashew butter, hot fudge, even ricotta cheese-- sprinkle with granola, coconut, sunflower seeds, nuts, chocolate chips-- YUM!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uptown Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g