- 1 package white cake mix or 1 package yellow cake mix
- oil, for cake mix
- water, for cake mix
- egg, for cake mix
- 3 -4 cups rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake to box directions.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan, greased.
- Cut rhubarb into small pieces and spread over cake mix.
- Pour sugar and cream evenly over top.
- Bake according to cake box, dont over bake!
- The rhubarb and cream mixture will sink to the bottom while baking.