I have not made this one yet, but it looked and sounded delicious. It is served in a martini glass and would be the perfect dessert to a great meal!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle the raspberries in the base of a shaker.
- 2Add the Chambord and shake.
- 3Strain into the center of a martini glass.
- 4Grate some lemon zest into the shaker.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients and ice.
- 6Shake and spoon into glass over the raspberry base.
- 7Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor