Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not made this one yet, but it looked and sounded delicious. It is served in a martini glass and would be the perfect dessert to a great meal!!
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- lemon zest
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 5 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 fluid ounce heavy cream
- graham cracker crumbs
- Muddle the raspberries in the base of a shaker.
- Add the Chambord and shake.
- Strain into the center of a martini glass.
- Grate some lemon zest into the shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and ice.
- Shake and spoon into glass over the raspberry base.
- Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.