- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, salt, sugar, eggs and milk.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over the batter.
- Pour melted butter over the cake.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes and let cool.
- The cake will be "liquidy" at first, but will solidify as it cools.