Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is very easy to put together and everybody loved it. You can serve it for lunch or dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degreesF. In a large skillet cook beef until no longer pink,stirring frequently. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, heat through. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart rectanglular baking dish. Sprinkle mixture with cheese.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hands;arrange the biscuits on top of the cheese. Bake in the preheated oven about 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden. Makes 5 servings.