1/2 Photos of Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This dish is one the kids will love...and since it is quick and simple to fix it is a busy mom pleaser too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage (hot, mild, or sweet)
- 1/2 lb pepperoni slice
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 -6 ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits or 1 (10 ounce) package French bread
- 1In a large skillet cook sausage until brown and drain.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- 3Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Top with pepperoni slices, onion, mushrooms and olives.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Flatten biscuits or French bread and arrange on top of cheese.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes or until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.2
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 2825.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g