Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious topsy turvey twist on an old pizza idea. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1700
- Combine rolls and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest. Brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain off fat. Blend in pizza sauce, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Spread in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Remove wrap from dough and place dough over meat mixture in pan to completely cover .
- Cut a small slit in the dough to vent steam. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.