Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is SOOOOOOOOooooo yummy! Absolutely one of our kids' favorite meals! My DS's love to help prepare this one, and they always eat seconds of this! ENJOY! Great served along with a green salad and applesauce!
- Mix sausage, burger, 1/2 of the sour cream & the pizza sauce.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Add toppings (green peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, or any other toppings you prefer) Bake 10-15 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven& put remaining half of the sour cream& most of the cheese on the top. (reserve approx. 1/2 - 3/4 c. cheese for the very top)
- Layer the crescent rolls over the cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of crescents.
- Bake at 425 for 10-20 minutes, or until crescents are baked thoroughly, and golden brown.
My family really enjoys this recipe. I only use one pound of meat and none of the veggies (my family is picky).
Quick, easy, delicious and definitely satisfied our craving for pizza! Followed your directions exactly. I let mine stay in the oven the full 20 minutes, and the crescent roll dough turned very brown and crispy. Just the way we wanted it! Thanks for sharing this recipe