Recipe by Gretchen,in IN.
This recipe is so easy to make,and very kid friendly. My 6 and 7 year old boys love pizza and this recipe works great.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 1⁄2 ounces pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in sauce, garlic and oregano. Spread in a greased 9x13pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese over meat mixture, set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil salt and flour pour evenly over meat mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.