Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is so easy to make,and very kid friendly. My 6 and 7 year old boys love pizza and this recipe works great.
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in sauce, garlic and oregano. Spread in a greased 9x13pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese over meat mixture, set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil salt and flour pour evenly over meat mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
A great kid friendly dish, however hubby and I were not impressed. I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting it to be. Thanks, anyways!