Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The kids will love helping you make this. It's fun, and very good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 14 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is done.
- Drain, add sauce, heat through.
- Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In blender, mix remaining 5 ingredients.
- Process until smooth, pour over cheese.
- Bake at 400* for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
We really enjoyed this and will repeat it often. I added a clove of minced garlic, mushrooms and used a jar of pizza sauce in place of the spaghetti sauce. Thank you, MizzNezz.
Hey! This is pretty good! I followed some other's ideas and used a chopped green pepper. I didn't have mozerella cheese, only shredded cheddar, but it tasted great anyways! For me, the cooking time was a little longer than 30 minutes in the oven- around 35--it made a big difference! Thank you for posting! It is such a fun and easy dish to prepare!
The only thing that my kids offered to do was to eat it!No leftovers here.Thanks for this wonderful receipe.