Recipe by carolinafan
This is very good and my whole family loves it.
Top Review by bayoucritter aka. angela
EXCELLENT! I made this for dinner tonite & it was wonderful. I only made a couple of changes: I added JIMMY DEAN lite (50% less fat) sausage (itz the real stuff), 1lg sweet white onion, 1lg green pepper, cut. I stirred the onion & pepper in after I drained the cooked meat & sauted about 4min. They mainted some crunchiness after the dish was finished. I sprinkled some oregano & a little italian seasoning on top of the meat mixture. I then sprinkled about 12oz of mozzarella & fresh parmesan cheese & used xlg refrig. crescent rolls for the top. YUMMY!! Thanx for such a great recipe & idea. BTW, given a scale of 1-5, my roommates gave it a 10..I think they are still patting their tummies..LOL
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and onion; pour off grease.
- Blend in pizza sauce, garlic salt and oregano.
- Put mixture in 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, oil, salt and flour.
- Pour over meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 30 minutes.