1/5 Photos of Upside Down Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Fun and easy take on pepperoni pizza - one of my sons favorites. Great one-dish meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 5 ounces turkey pepperoni, slices
- 3 -4 ounces low fat mozzarella, shredded
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package grands homestyle refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits, separated and cut into fourths
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare baking dish (I use a 1.75qt oval baker).
- 2Over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until beef is browned.
- 3Add the mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and tomato sauce and heat through.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Top randomly with biscuit pieces.
- 7Bake 15-18 minutes until biscuits are browned and casserole is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 1612.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g