I like this because it is not too sweet. I adapted it from a mango cake in an old issue of Food and Wine Mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon light margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 8 ounces cans peaches in light syrup, drained (or more if desired)
- 1In a 9" cast iron skillet place topping margarine over heat and melt with topping brown sugar.
- 2Remove from heat and place peaches in a circle around the skillet in the mixture.
- 3For cake_ mix all cake ingredients together well and dollop spoonfuls on top of peaches in skillet carefully.
- 4Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- 5Let cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- 6If any peaches stick to skillet remove with a spatula and place back on top.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Peach Corn Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: