Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Meatloaf that is molded in a loaf pan. flipped out, glazed and baked. Weird spice/herb combo but somehow it works...
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 package Shake-n-Bake
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the spices, shake and bake, veggies, salt, egg and ground beef together.
- Pat into a large loaf pan that is lined with saran wrap.
- Put in fridge while making glaze.
- Stir the Hot Sauce, Cumin, W.
- Sauce, Pepper and Honey into the ketchup and mix well.
- Flip the loaf pan onto a greased or lined cookie sheet and remove the plastic wrap.
- You will have a free standing meat loaf.
- Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and slather with all the glaze.
- Return to oven.
- Cooking time depends on how big of a loaf pan you used, but I use a meat therm.
- and wait until the internal temp is approximately 160 deg F.
- Great with mashed potatoes!