1/5 Photos of Upside-Down Fresh Peach Cobbler
A delicious, fast and easy dish, using fresh or canned fruit. A family favorite , handed down through the generations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the peaches in saucepan with 1/2 cup sugar, til good and hot.
- 2(if using canned peaches, don't add sugar).
- 3Melt butter in 2 qt baking dish.
- 4Mix dry ingredients for batter.
- 5Add 3/4 cup milk, beating until all the lumps are gone.
- 6Pour batter onto melted butter.
- 7DO NOT STIR!
- 8Spoon hot peaches onto the batter.
- 9DO NOT STIR!
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- 11The batter will have risen to the top, making a beautiful golden crust.
- 12serve warm with cream or ice cream.
- 14This is also good with plums, boysenberries, apricots etc.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside-Down Fresh Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 231.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g