Upside-Down Fettuccine Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven heats, brown sausage in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet, crumbling sausage as it cooks; drain and discard fat. Add onion to skillet; cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes salt, pepper and oregano; bring to a boil. Simmer 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over meat mixture; don't mix.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, margarine, parsley and garlic powder. Toss hot noodles with egg mixture. Spread noodle mixture over meat mixture in skillet. Transfer to preheated oven; bake 25 minutes.
- Invert skillet onto serving platter; lift off skillet. Sprinkle top with additional parmesan cheese. Cut into wedges and serve.