Found this in an advertisement in Real Simple Magazine and thought I'd give it a try. It's simple and the whole family enjoyed it. I used Trader Joes pizza dough instead and sprinkled parmesan cheese on top before putting in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet, drain.
- 2Stir in spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn into 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Top with broccoli.
- 5Top with cheese.
- 6Press dough over top, sealing edges.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden and let set for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.0
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Sodium 1344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: