Recipe by E.A.
Found this in an advertisement in Real Simple Magazine and thought I'd give it a try. It's simple and the whole family enjoyed it. I used Trader Joes pizza dough instead and sprinkled parmesan cheese on top before putting in the oven.
- 25 ounces spaghetti sauce, one jar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- Turn into 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with broccoli.
- Top with cheese.
- Press dough over top, sealing edges.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden and let set for 10 minutes.