- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 85.04 g turkey pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 566.99 g pizza sauce
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59-354.88 ml mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Break the ground beef apart in a skillet. Sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Brown over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the pepperoni to the beef & allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes. Pour in the sauce & parmesan cheese, stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangle baking dish & stir in the mozzarella. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Note: Pinch the perforated edges of the crescent rolls together before using.
- Cover with the crescent roll sheet & bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.