Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple meal that any kid would enjoy.
Make and share this Upside Down Crescent Roll Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Break the ground beef apart in a skillet. Sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Brown over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the pepperoni to the beef & allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes. Pour in the sauce & parmesan cheese, stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangle baking dish & stir in the mozzarella. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Note: Pinch the perforated edges of the crescent rolls together before using.
- Cover with the crescent roll sheet & bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
We really liked it! I used chorizo that I had cooked up earlier in the week and wanted to try it out. Great flavors from it, and along with the sauce and cheese made for a really yummy lunch!
This is really simple and tasty. I used regular pepperoni and a little more of the seasonings. Very good! I will make this again. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag.
I really enjoyed this. For being so simple, it had great flavor. I used hot & spicy pepperoni for a little more zip. I almost put this in a 9x9 inch pan because it didn't look like much, but ended up using a rectangal pan like the recipe calls for -- I'm glad I did. it would have fit in the smaller pan, but you wouldn't get as much "crust" (crescent roll) with each bite as you do in the larger pan. Thanks so much for posting! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.