1/1 Photo of Upside Down Crescent Roll Pizza
This is a simple meal that any kid would enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Break the ground beef apart in a skillet. Sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- 3Brown over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- 4Add the pepperoni to the beef & allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes. Pour in the sauce & parmesan cheese, stir to mix.
- 5Pour the mixture into a rectangle baking dish & stir in the mozzarella. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- 6Note: Pinch the perforated edges of the crescent rolls together before using.
- 7Cover with the crescent roll sheet & bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Crescent Roll Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 1225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 42.7 g