Recipe by Queen of Everything
My middle school Home Ec teacher taught this recipe in class. I've made it many times, with many variations, including some savory versions. This is always my favorite.
Top Review by bullwinkle
When I was growing up my Mom only baked for holidays and if we got anything sweet it was store bought. These rolls taste like Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the can. I added a little butter to each muffing cup but my topping didn't stick to the top of my biscuit to well but they were very quick and easy to make. Bullwinkle.
- 1 (16 ounce) cangood quality refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a muffin pan generoulsy with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter, nuts and cinnamon.
- Divide sugar mixture evenly among 8 muffin cups.
- Place a biscuit in each cup over the sugar.
- Bake at 425° for about 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a platter immediately upon pulling these out of the oven.