Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Edmon's Junior cookbook
Make and share this Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- turn oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- melt 25g butter.
- stir in brown sugar.
- spread in a 20cm tin or dish linned with baking foil.
- arrange drained fruit in tin over brown sugar and butter mixture.
- cream 50g of butter abd white sugar.
- add egg and vanilla, beat it in well.
- sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- add milk.
- mix well.
- spread batter evenly over fruit.
- bake 30-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- stand 5 minutes then turn out.