Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great way to enjoy pizza, and to get the kids to eat their veggies.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F Heat oil in large oven proof skillet. Add onions, ground turkey and seasonings, saute until turkey is browned. Stir in broccoli, ranch dressing, and Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle cheese over mix and remove from heat.
- Unroll dough and lay over top of skillet. Stretch dough over rim of skillet and cut off corners of dough. Create a crust by rolling excess dough around the rim and then stuff along inside of skillet. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let rest a few min before serving.