Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A Pillsbury Recipe
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled apples
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in sprayed pan.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar and corn syrup; mix well. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture over apples in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 28 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
- Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.