Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty bagel spread.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- In a bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne with a rubber spatula.
- Fold in the chives and mix well.
- Fold in the salmon and mix well.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.