This simple formula will get your upholstered furniture clean quickly, gently, and for a fraction of the price you'd pay for a store-bought upholstery shampoo. From a book by Jerry Baker.
My Private Note
- 1Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Using a wire whisk or a hand-held electric mixer, whip the solution until dry suds start to form.
- 3With a soft cloth or brush, slowly massage the dry suds into an inconspicuous spot on the upholstery, and let it dry.
- 4If you see no change in color or texture, keep cleaning.
- 5When you've finished the whole piece of furniture, let it dry, then wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in warm water and wrung dry.
- 6Make sure the fabric is completely dry before you let anyone take a seat, otherwise it'll get dirty all over again.
- 7To speed up drying time, open some windows, or use a fan to"blow-dry" the fabric.
Nutritional Facts for Upholstery Shampoo
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g