This recipe came from a Kraft newsletter. It's very simple, takes the 'blue box' of mac and cheese and adds just a few ingredients and steps to make it taste a bit more homemade.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Mac n Cheese dinner as directed on package.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the sour cream and pepper.
- Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.