Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Delicious banana shake that is so easy to make. My dad taught me when I was 8 or 9 and I've loved to make it for my family as a treat since then. Great way to use up bananas when they are past your preferred ripeness (i.e. nearly rotten)!
- 1 brown smushy banana
- 1 large white egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 cup milk (depends on amount of shake you want)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, more if you like it sweeter, less if you lack a sweet tooth
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except the Vanilla ice cream in blender.
- Blend going up the blender scale and back down.
- Pour into glasses, add desired scoops of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Very nice shake...we loved the added vanilla ice cream, too! A quick and tasty treat which our 2 teenage girls devoured in record time. Thanks for posting, Lolly Jae. Made for PAC 2007. (: