Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook." Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall. Very quick and simple recipe.
- 2 cups green beans, cooked, cut up
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Marinate beans overnight in dressing with onion.
- Add cheese before serving.
- Serve chilled.
I'd used a Maui onion for another recipe, so saved a small amount from it for this recipe & had ourselves a nicely satisfying bean salad! Simple & easy to make, too, which is always a plus! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]