Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is good, but not your typical salmon loaf. It is equally as good, give it a try and see for yourself. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix the salmon,egg, cheese , half and half,.
- margarine, lemon juice , dill weed, and cornflakes.
- Shape into loaf.
- Put into well buttered 9x5 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool loaf and wrap in Saran Wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Slice into 8 pieces.
- Make dill sauce and blend in blender.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place salmon on lettuce leaf, garnish with dill sauce.
- Arrange hard boiled eggs, tomato and cooked asparagus around plate, optional.
Delicious salmon loaf, the only change I made was I added in about 1/4 cup yellow onion and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, the dill sauce is very good also and definately benifits with longer refrigeration time, thanks for a great recipe mommyoffour!