Recipe by Tamarak's Cookbook!
Best with BBQ'd meat, but good in the winter too! My neice got the recipe from her Dad, he likes to dabble with recipes, and passed this one along!
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 -4 radishes
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 2 -3 eggs
- 4 -5 potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 -2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes about halfdone. Hardboil eggs.
- Cut cucumber in half lenghthwise, and then slice.
- Slice celery, radish, red pepper, eggs, then finely chop onion.
- Mix in some Miracle Whip and mustard, enough to lightly coat
- everything, and sprinkle paprika overtop.
- Chill until ready to eat.