Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Best with BBQ'd meat, but good in the winter too! My neice got the recipe from her Dad, he likes to dabble with recipes, and passed this one along!
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 -4 radishes
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 2 -3 eggs
- 4 -5 potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 -2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dash paprika
- Cook potatoes about halfdone. Hardboil eggs.
- Cut cucumber in half lenghthwise, and then slice.
- Slice celery, radish, red pepper, eggs, then finely chop onion.
- Mix in some Miracle Whip and mustard, enough to lightly coat
- everything, and sprinkle paprika overtop.
- Chill until ready to eat.