- 2 (16 ounce) packagesfresh baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 inches of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended.
- Add carrots.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed.