Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
First experienced this "Bi-Zaar" and extremely tasty concoction on a women's retreat. The ingredients seem very strange, but the end result is FANTASTIC! Go ahead, be brave, & give it a try!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup (do not dilute)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin (4 serving size, do not add water)
- 1 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and leave in refrigerator overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve with raw veggies or crackers.
- Preparation time includes refrigeration.
Made this as a dip for jicama & crackers ~ & it WAS just fine that way ~ but, for the most part it was used as a spread for small, thick slices of multi-grain bread that I also had out! VERY NICE TASTING SPREAD/DIP! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphan chefs at the end of this Spring's PAC]
It looks very unappealing but has interesting flavor. I love that you can make it ahead. Nice texture.