Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from 'Mediterranean Cooking'.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped olive
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 5 coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle avocado slices with lemon juice.
- Mix 2 tbsp.
- lemon juice, olives, walnuts, coriander, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then beat in the olive oil.
- Fan the avocado slices on a plate and drizzle with the sauce.
This dressing is different, and I enjoyed it. I browned the coriander seeds before crushing to get the full flavour from them. I used a dijon mustard but you could easily change the flavour of the dressing by changing what mustard you used. I would make this again.