I had my mom bring down the crockpot when she visited me on parent's weekend. It makes cooking even easier, and the whole suite smelled so homey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1core apples.
- 2you may peel them if you'd like, i personally like the skins on.
- 3dice into bite-sizeish pieces.
- 4add enough water to cover about half the apples (you can always add more, but once it starts cooking it's hard to remove it, so err on the side of too little).
- 5add cinnamon and cloves.
- 6cook on high until the apples start to mush down.
- 7turn to low and let simmer until it seems done.
- 8don't forget to sample liberally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unsweetened Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: