1/2 Photos of Unstuffed Pepper Soup
1 hr 30 mins
Got this from a cooked book. My husband just loves it. Good on cold winter day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted. (I use 4 cans instead. My husband say it tasted better)
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1In a large saucepan cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink,drain.
- 2Stir in the broth,soup,tomatoes and mushrooms.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat,cover and simmer for at least 30 mins.,stirring occasionally.
- 5Add rice,heat through.
- 6Ready in 1 hour or less.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unstuffed Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 1238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g