Recipe by mandabears
Love stuffed cabbage, but am usually too lazy to make it, too complicated. this recipe has the same tastes with less work.
Top Review by Husker Fan
I love cabbage rolls, but like many other people to lazy to make them! This recipe was simple and delicious! My picky little 4 year old ate 2 helpings and then said he was going to have more "the next day"! (I did add a little cheese on top to get my kids to eat it easier) Thank you for a simple, healthy, delicious recipe.
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 304.75 g can condensed tomato soup
- 453.59 g ground round or 453.59 g ground sirloin
- 118.29 ml uncooked rice, not instant
- 414.03 ml water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chopped cabbage in bottom of 8x8 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brown meat and onions together and drain off all fat.
- Stir in rice and salt and pepper.
- Place meat and rice mixture over cabbage in baking dish.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over meat and cabbage mixture.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover pan for the last 10 minutes.
- Can double recipe and bake in 13x9 pan, bake uncover for 1 hour 30 minutes, uncover for last 10 minutes.