Recipe by evelyn/athens
This is delicious with bbq anything.
Top Review by Brenda.
I loved this! I was a bit leary of the cottage cheese, but it blended in nicely. I skipped the pickles and shaved the red off of a few radishes for added color. The dill is a MUST. I added about 4 tbsp and loved the fresh flavor it added. Thanks for sharing ev! Made for ZWT4
- 907.18 g diced cooked potatoes
- 118.29 ml sliced green onion
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 118.29 ml diced green pepper
- 4 pickles, minced
- 29.58 ml red onions, minced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- 29.58 ml pickle juice
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, minced
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, onions, celery, green pepper, pickles, red onion and eggs in a large bowl.
- Blend together cottage cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip), pickle juice, dill, mustard and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- This in nice served in a lettuce-lined bowl and topped with crisp, crumbled bacon, radish slices and dill sprigs.