Recipe by tanktheturtlekid
Dip a mouthwatering cinnamon sugar chip into a variety of fruity flavor and old dirty Mexican spice. The perfect snack for your border patrol shift!
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1⁄2 plump jalapeno (seeded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 small cantaloupe
- 1 peach
- 1 apricot
- 1⁄2 grapefruit
- 1 mango
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 20 wonton wrappers (cut into triangles, as many as you want)
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large cookie sheet spray lightly with cooking oil and place triangular won ton wrappers.
- Baste with melted butter then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 then insert the won ton wrappers for 7-9 minute.
- Cut mango, apricot, and peach in half then remove the pits.
- Take half of the mango put in mesh colander without the skin and take serving spoon and mash into medium mixing bowl.
- Repeat step five with 1/4 of the cantaloupe and 1/2 of the apricot.
- Repeat step five with peach except use all of it.
- Take half of the grapefruit and squeeze into the same bowl.
- Cut other half of mango and apricot into medium chunks.
- Cut other quarter of cantaloupe into small chunks.
- Add all into the same mixing bowl.
- Finely mince jalapeno and just leaves of cilantro then add to mixing bowl.
- Add cumin and cayenne into bowl.
- Add Tabasco.
- Stir gently and serve.