2 hrs 20 mins
Like cabbage rolls but don't like the work involved? This low cal recipe could be just what you are looking for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces lean ground beef or 8 ounces lean ground chicken
- 2 cups cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup long grain rice, raw
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped fine, with juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown Sugar Twin or 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash lemon pepper
- 1Brown meat in a skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Spray and 8 by 8 dish with cooking spray.
- 3Layer cabbage on bottom of dish.
- 4Cover with onion, brown meat and rice.
- 5Combine tomatoes, mustard, brown sugar twin and salt and lemon pepper.
- 6Pour over mixture in the dish.
- 7Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1-1/2 hours.
- 8Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unrolled Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin