1/1 Photo of Uno Pizza Dough
Don't know how authentic this is, but I do love Uno's pizza so I intend to try this soon. Although, the recipe doesn't say, I bake my pizzas at 450 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directions for electric mixer: Add water, brown sugar and yeast to a bowl and stir.
- 2Let sit 5 minutes until creamy.
- 3Add milk, butter, oil, salt and corn meal to yeast mixture and mix for 30 seconds.
- 4Add 2 1/2 cups of flour and mix with paddle for 5 minutes on speed 2.
- 5Scrape the sides of the bowl and form dough into a ball.
- 6Pour remaining flour (1/2 cup) around the outsides.
- 7Use dough hook and mix for for 5 minutes on speed 2.
- 8Remove dough from mixer and place in well greased glass bowl.
- 9Place damp towel on top of bowl and let rise in warm spot for 1 hour or until double in size.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uno Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 900.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 1235.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 21.7 g