Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the recipe we use for observing Passover at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church. You can use syrup or sugar instead of the honey, but I like the honey. I'd also make this for the kids and I to eat as a snack.
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Score into about 1 inch squares.
- Cut into 4 x 5 rectangles.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes.
- In the first minutes of baking, prick bubbles that may form.
I think this is a great recipe! It's quick, easy and always comes out great. And it makes alot. This is the recipe I use when I make unleavened bread for our churches communion. Thanks!
This is very easy and very good! Cook it longer if you want the traditional cracker consistency. I took it to school for a report about Passover and everyone liked it!
This was my first time making any sort of bread and it it turned out great and is very tasty. Sweet and a little chewy :) Thanks for the recipe.