This is the recipe we use for observing Passover at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church. You can use syrup or sugar instead of the honey, but I like the honey. I'd also make this for the kids and I to eat as a snack.
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Score into about 1 inch squares.
- Cut into 4 x 5 rectangles.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes.
- In the first minutes of baking, prick bubbles that may form.
I think this is a great recipe! It's quick, easy and always comes out great. And it makes alot. This is the recipe I use when I make unleavened bread for our churches communion. Thanks!
This was pretty good, very easy! We made it in bible school with kids ages 6 , we put evertyhing into the bowl then I used the dough hook to mix. I found it had better flavor the next day. It also seemed to need .... more. We felt that a bit more honey or salt of possibly molasses would have been good. It was a very tender dough so it was difficult to get it onto the pan so it lay evenly.
Awesome! Thank you! My first try with Matzo, roll out evenly. Excellent!