Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the recipe we use for observing Passover at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church. You can use syrup or sugar instead of the honey, but I like the honey. I'd also make this for the kids and I to eat as a snack.
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Score into about 1 inch squares.
- Cut into 4 x 5 rectangles.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes.
- In the first minutes of baking, prick bubbles that may form.
I think this is a great recipe! It's quick, easy and always comes out great. And it makes alot. This is the recipe I use when I make unleavened bread for our churches communion. Thanks!
This was pretty good, very easy! We made it in bible school with kids ages 6 , we put evertyhing into the bowl then I used the dough hook to mix. I found it had better flavor the next day. It also seemed to need .... more. We felt that a bit more honey or salt of possibly molasses would have been good. It was a very tender dough so it was difficult to get it onto the pan so it lay evenly.
Awesome! Thank you! My first try with Matzo, roll out evenly. Excellent!