Recipe by Charlotte J
This is the recipe we use for observing Passover at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church. You can use syrup or sugar instead of the honey, but I like the honey. I'd also make this for the kids and I to eat as a snack.
Top Review by MrsGeorge
I think this is a great recipe! It's quick, easy and always comes out great. And it makes alot. This is the recipe I use when I make unleavened bread for our churches communion. Thanks!
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Score into about 1 inch squares.
- Cut into 4 x 5 rectangles.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes.
- In the first minutes of baking, prick bubbles that may form.