1/1 Photo of Unknownchef86's Simply Baked Yams or Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Simple, yet delicious. Humble, yet elegant. If you've never tried baked yams (or sweet potatoes) before, you should. They're a delightful change from the usual veggie. I've never really cared for yams or sweet potatoes, as my mom always served them whipped with marshmallows on top. Nothing wrong with that dish....it just wasn't my style. But this...this I can get behind 100%.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the yams/sweet potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2Lightly oil the skins of the yams/sweet potatoes with the olive oil.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for approximately an hour, or til tender.
- 4Carefully peel the skins off of the sweet potatoes and serve with butter.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unknownchef86's Simply Baked Yams or Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g