1/1 Photo of Unknownchef86's Poor Man's Mocha
If you like mochas but can't (or won't) pay the price at a coffee stand, here's a tasty alternative. Measurements are approximate and are all subject to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons instant hot chocolate powder (1 envelope)
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons liquid coffee creamer, to taste
- 1 cup strong coffee, hot
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Empty the hot chocolate mix into the cup and add the milk; stir together until blended and smooth.
- 2Continue to stir while pouring the coffee into the cup; stir thoroughly to blend. Add more milk if desired.
- 3Top with whipped cream (if desired) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unknownchef86's Poor Man's Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g