Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like mochas but can't (or won't) pay the price at a coffee stand, here's a tasty alternative. Measurements are approximate and are all subject to taste.
- 2 tablespoons instant hot chocolate powder (1 envelope)
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons liquid coffee creamer, to taste
- 1 cup strong coffee, hot
- whipped cream (optional)
- Empty the hot chocolate mix into the cup and add the milk; stir together until blended and smooth.
- Continue to stir while pouring the coffee into the cup; stir thoroughly to blend. Add more milk if desired.
- Top with whipped cream (if desired) and enjoy!
I used half and half cream, fresh espresso. It was very good. Thanks unknownchef :) Made for Alphabet tag game
Very nice indeed. Super simple to make and a really good cup of mocha. What more is there to say, lol. I had mone "straight up" with no embellishments, yum.
This is a tasty hot treat. I skipped on the whipped cream and used a dark chocolate cocoa mix. Nice on a cold winter evening.