Recipe by UnknownChef86
This is a recipe I got from my mom...she loved them! I don't remember how many these make...the serving size/yield and prep-time are a guess.
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- powdered sugar (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg and yolks slightly; stir in other ingredients. Use just enough flour to make a soft dough.
- To keep dough light and fluffy, handle dough as little as possible.
- Roll out on floured cloth and cut with a Fattigmann cutter.
- Fry in hot oil until very lightly browned.
- Drain on a paper towel and dust with powdered sugar.