Recipe by UnknownChef86
This tasty pie makes its own crust! Very handy when you're short on time. Great for a beginner cook or someone that isn't comfortable with making pie crust.
Top Review by Tina A
The first time I made this I tried it when it was still warm & thought it was just eh. But the next day it was sooooo good. I was craving it today so I whipped up a half batch. I used 1 egg and added a ripe banana to the mix. It was very good too. I haven't tried it with the coconut yet.
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container, combine everything except coconut.
- Blend about ten seconds, or til mixed (do not overblend).
- Sprinkle coconut in a greased 9" pie pan.
- Pour filling over coconut and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or til knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Cool, then chill in refrigerator for a few hours.