Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Once in awhile, when life is busy, I'll mix up a batch of this for lunch or dinner...the whole family likes it. It's not homemade, but it's quick and easy. I like it better than just plain canned chicken noodle soup. For variety, you can substitute the type of cream soup you use. Example: cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken. Due to personal preference, I always use Campbell's soups.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken noodle soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- water, to taste (I use 1-2 empty soup cans full)
- In a medium saucepan, combine both cans of soup.
- Stir in water to taste. I use between one and two cans.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Serve with crackers.