Recipe by internetnut
This came from Unjury. I found it on Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 4 serving size jell-o sugar-free instant pudding mix (Not Cooked)
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 2 scoops unflavored unjury protein powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Use Jell-O Sugar Free Instant Pudding (Not Cooked), 4-serving package. Measure 2 cups of cold skim milk following package directions. Add two scoops of Unflavored UNJURY to the two cups of cold milk. Thoroughly mix the UNJURY powder with the milk by shaking or stirring. Put the Jell-O Sugar Free Instant (Not Cooked) Dry Pudding Mix into a bowl. Add the UNJURY and milk mixture to the dry pudding mix. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 6 small paper cups (3 oz pudding per cup). Place popsicle stick in center of each cup.2.
- Put cups in freezer for 4 hours. Once popsicles have frozen, peel away the paper cup and enjoy!