1/1 Photo of Unique Tuna Lasagna Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I found this in one of my mothers old books.It sounds like a really cool twist on the traditional lasagna. It really sounds yummy! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna fish, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly,grease a 12x8x2 baking pan.
- 3In a medium saucepan,combine the first 6 ingredients.
- 4Stir well and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover and reduce the heat,simmer 15 minutes.
- 6Stir on occasion.
- 7Cook the lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- 9With spoon,add one third of the tunafish mixture into the dish.
- 10Layer half each of the noodles,ricotta,and mozzerella cheese.
- 11Top with one third of tuna mixture.
- 12Repeat the layers with the remaining noodles,ricotta,mozzerall and tuna.
- 13Sprinkle on top layer,the parmesan cheese.
- 14Uncovered,bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unique Tuna Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1859 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2939.2
- Calories from Fat 997
- Total Fat 110.8 g
- Saturated Fat 62.2 g
- Cholesterol 464.4 mg
- Sodium 7031.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 247.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 51.7 g
- Protein 232.2 g