Recipe by joannarose
My husband requested this recipe from a co-worker who brings it to the office. It is different and delicious!
Top Review by bubbls311
This is a great, healthy, quick and easy recipe. It's absolutely delicious! I made it a couple months ago and froze some and my mother is still going on about how wonderful it was. Thanks to Joannarose for the submission! Mom says its the best chili she ever tasted.
- 3 lbs ground turkey breast, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup mango peach salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) packagedry chili seasoning mix (depending on your taste)
- 2 (16 ounce) cansof any beans (I use black beans)